Saturday, January 5, 2008

The Health and Fitness Habit Revisited

Well, I did it! I did a 30 minute strength-training workout yesterday after 9pm as promised. Today, I went for a 45 minute walk and it seems as though I am on my way to rebuilding my Health and Fitness Habit. Things are good - at least for the first week of 2008.

If you haven't been doing any research on the subject, I advise you to look into the range of products that exist in the health, fitness and wellness industries, particularly the supplements. I mentioned in my last post that acidophilus is a product used for detoxification. This is certainly a great product to explore further in your research. Another product, milk thistle is used to support proper liver functioning. Active ingredients in milk thistle act as powerful antioxidants in the liver.

I recommend the above two products because they are well known in health and wellness circles and supplementation is always a good idea.

Until next time. Eat well, exercise and be good to yourself. You know you deserve it. I'm off to have a nutritious meal with my kids (who are heading back to school in 2 days "Hooray!" - Of course you know I adore them...)

Healthy. Fit. Living Fully. Have a great remainder of the weekend.

Sandy Huard, President, Women's Health Supply International

No comments: