Monday, January 28, 2008

2 Great Fat Burning Articles

This past weekend, I read 2 great articles from the folks at eDiets.com that I wanted to let you all know about today. The author is eDiets Chief Fitness Pro, Raphael Calzadilla, BA, CPT, ACE. I have been reading his articles religiously for a few years now and I find them to be very informative and always motivational.

Article #1 from Glee* Magazine called Speed Up Your Fat Loss! was released on Saturday, January 26, 2008.

This article discusses 10 tips for boosting your metabolism in order to improve your fat burning efforts. Briefly the 10 tips are:

  1. Increase your meal frequency.
  2. Break up your workout.
  3. Eat breakfast.
  4. Cycle calories.
  5. Drinks lots of water.
  6. Exercise in the morning.
  7. Perform cardio interval training.
  8. Boost your metabolism by reading instead of watching TV.
  9. Drink green tea.
  10. Practice hydrotherapy.

All of the above mentioned tips I have used regularly to maintain my weight, with the exception of #10. I have seen hydrotherapy as a recommendation in the past in many articles. I plan to finally try it myself tomorrow morning. For a complete explanation of all of the top 10 tips, please visit Ralph Calzadilla's article directly.

Article #2 from eDiets.com directly, which was released on Sunday, January 27, 2008, is entitled 10 Great Ways To Burn More Fat. It is also well-written and most of the tips are common sense. I've always believed that it is the small changes that over time result in the greatest long-term benefits in terms of health, fitness and wellness.

Give Article #2 a read. I won't repeat it here because it clearly is best read in its entirety directly at the eDiets site. It is absolutely worth a look.

I'm off to continue working, then to work out, and then off to pick up the boys from school. My spouse is traveling on business, so I am responsible for the household once again. I'm sure many of you Moms have similar experiences to share.

I'll talk to you all tomorrow. Until then, be healthy, fit and live life fully!

Sandy Huard, President, Women's Health Supply International


No comments: