Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Recommended Article: Top 10 Women's Health Issues

This past Sunday, I wrote an article about the top 10 Women's Health Issues. I provided a lot of detail including key symptoms, risks and recommendations. The intent of the article was to make women aware of the key health risks they face from leading an unhealthy and sedentary lifestyle, or the risks they face simply because they are "women". I also wanted to point out the "lifelong" value of a commitment to eating well, exercising and strength-training.

The Top 10 Women's Health Issues described in my article are:

  1. Heart Health and Heart Disease
  2. Breast Cancer
  3. Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes
  4. PMS and Menopause
  5. Prenatal Concerns
  6. Osteoporosis and Arthritis
  7. Aging and Longevity Issues
  8. Kidney and Bladder Health
  9. HIV and Sexually-Transmitted Diseases
  10. Anxiety and Sleep Disorders
I would highly recommend that you read the article Top 10 Women's Health Issues if only to review the recommendations of key activities, vitamins and lifestyle changes you need to make to tackle each of these issues in turn. Although you may not be at risk for some of these diseases, complications or concerns, chances are someone you love is at risk. You know that leading a long and fulfilling life begins with being well-informed. My hope is that I have helped you in that regard.

If you like the information contained in my article, let me know. If you have additional information to add, please tell me. If there is information that you really would like me to write about, let me know that as well. If you are unable to click the link above, go to http://hubpages.com/hub/Top-10-Womens-Health-Issues.

I wish you all the very best in your quest for good health, fitness and wellness.

Talk to you all tomorrow.

Sandy Huard, President, Women's Health Supply International

No comments: